You can now place a Purchase Order from your Fergus account direct to Mico.
In you haven't setup the Mico integration yet, here’s the link with the instructions.
If you're already sync’ing invoices from Mico, then this feature is automatically turned on and you can start creating PO’s to send to Mico through Fergus.
Important things to note:
- Once Mico is selected as supplier, you will be asked to select a branch
- You can select to have your order either picked up or delivered
- You need to choose the time for your delivery or pick-up as per the options below:
- Pick Ups - Monday to Friday between 8.00 am & 4.30 pm
- Deliveries – Monday to Friday between 8.00 am & 4.00 pm
- Once you add line items, you will only be able to add items from the Mico pricebooks.
- The only Purchase Order type not supported through the Integration is the Price type Purchase Order, this will need to be sent manually.
- Adding items from Favourites is not available.
Once your order is sent, you won't be able to update it in the system! Get in touch with the branch to make any adjustments to the order once it's sent.