This integration is currently in Beta.
JA Russell invoices, credit notes, purchase orders and price books now automatically sync to Fergus.
To get your invoices out faster, and cash flowing quicker, follow the setup instructions below:
1. To get started, login to your JA Russell account: https://jarussell.co.nz
2. Click Integrate
3. You'll see a table with a few options. Scroll to the bottom and click SETUP beside External Integrations:
4. On the web page that loads, scroll to the bottom and select Fergus from the Provider dropdown and click Connect:
5. You may be asked to login to your Fergus account. If this happens enter your Fergus login details on the Fergus login page that appears.
6. You'll be taken back to the External Integrations page (scroll down again) and you'll see the available sync options. You don't need to change anything here. Click Save to confirm the connection.
Congratulations, your JA Russell account is now in sync with Fergus!
Invoices, credit notes, and purchase orders sync every five minutes, and price books sync and update once a month.
For information on sending purchase orders, see this article: Send Purchase Orders directly to JA Russell.
If your invoices are not syncing or your purchase orders are not going through, make sure you've set the supplier name in Fergus to JA Russell in ⚙ Settings > Price Books: