Note: This is feature is in Pilot phase and only a certain number of users have this enabled at this stage. Thank you for your patience.
You can now automatically import Ideal Electrical Invoices into Fergus and account for all items used on your jobs, for a faster and streamlined process.
- Get costs added faster - invoices are pulled in automatically overnight
- Reduce admin hassle - avoid chasing up CSVs and emails
- Minimise human error
How to Use;
- To get started, you will first need to log into your Ideal Electrical account. If you don't have one, click here.
- Once done, click "My Account" at the top right of the page and select "Downloads";
3. In the downloads page, you will then want to click the recurring tab:
4. From there, you will want to set the document type to Invoice, the frequency to Daily and the File type to Fergus. Where it asks you to select a method, you will then want to choose Direct and lastly hit schedule:
5. You will get a message that your download request was posted successfully, and the schedule will then appear in the list at the bottom. To now connect it to Fergus, you need to click the Red "Fergus Disconnected" link:
6. From there you will be prompted to log into Fergus (if you are not logged in already) to complete the link. Once done, you can confirm the connection is active in Settings > Ideal.
You can check the status of your connection by refreshing the Ideal Electrical's Webshop page.
Important. Please make sure you do not use the manual file imports while the automated integration is on. This may lead to duplicate invoices being imported.