Before individual users can set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), your company's Master-Admin user will need to enable it for the account as a whole.
This article will cover how to activate Two-Factor Authentication on your Fergus account and point you to what comes next.
Activating Two-Factor Authentication
1. Head over to your Profile Icon next to Help (?) button then select ⚙ Settings
2. Select Security on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click the blue Enable Mandatory 2FA button.
4. You will then be asked to confirm to Enable Mandatory 2FA
5. 2FA is now enabled on your company's Fergus account.
Now that 2FA is enabled on your company's account, you should get each of your users to set up 2FA for their individual logins.
For help with this, visit one of our other help articles which vary depending on the type of security method your users would like.