Keeping track of emails or paper invoices from suppliers can be challenging and time consuming for any business.
By connecting to your Scott Electrical account, invoices and credits will automatically be sent to your Fergus account and appear in Supplier Documents to await reconciliation.
Setting Up the Premium Integration
1. Open your Fergus account Settings.
2. Open the Integration Centre and select Scott Electrical.
3. Press Get Started on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. If you're not already logged in, sign into your Scott Electrical account.
If you're unsure of your Scott Electrical account credentials, you'll need to either reset your password with Scott Electrical or contact them for your portal login details.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to enable linking Fergus to your Scott Electrical account.
Success! Your Fergus account now has a premium integration with Scott Electrical.
All your future invoices and credits will automatically be sent through to your Supplier Documents tab in Fergus.